The Triple Y Residence is located in a mixed-use development, Samyan Mitrtown, which comprises office, retail, residence and facilities Starting 4.49 million Baht
Sathorn ranks among the top addresses for being an economic hub or the real CBD of Bangkok. Most land plots in Sathorn are occupied, especially on Sathorn Tai Road where a variety of activities concentrate. Generally, there’re 6 elements a best-in-class location like Sathorn holds: Workplace, Schools, Medical, Accessibility, Shopping and Recreation.
Such holistic traits of Sathorn continuously gain its residential properties, most of which are condominiums, much interest from buyers and developers. The new project on this road is Supalai Icon Sathorn by Supalai Public Company limited. Designed as “The Icon of Success and Happiness,” this is a luxury condominium standing 56 storeys tall with 787 units available in various types. Other perks include full facilities, proximity to BTS, MRT and BRT as well as expressway entries (Rama 4 and Sathorn). The starting price is 8.2 million baht.
- Project Name: Supalai Icon Sathorn
- Developer: Supalai Public Company Limited
- Address: Sathorn Road, Thung Maha Mek, Sathorn, Bangkok
- Website: www.supalaiicon.com
- Phone Number: 1720
Project Details (as of 27/04/2019)
- Project Area: 7-3-82 Rai
- Project Type: High-rise condominium with 56 storeys (not included rooftop) and 787 units
- Green Space: over 2 rais
Inside the unit
– Home Automation System
– Smart Kitchen
– Intelligent Toilet
– Digital Door Lock
– Double Glazing in every bedroom
Inside the project
– Maldives Swimming pool (2)
– Pool Deck
– Double Space Fine Fitness
– Table tennis Space
– Flying Yoga
– Yoga & Aerobic
– Boxing Kangaroo
– Group Cycling
– Milky way Theatre & Karaoke
– Aqua Hydrotherapy
– Sauna & Steam
– Wisdom library & Co-living Space
– Kids’ Club
– Mini Climbing Simulation
– Opal Sky Lounge
- Elevators: 8 passenger elevators, 2 service elevators and 2 parking elevators
- Starting Price: 8.2 million baht
- Average Price/sqm: Approx. 185,000 baht
- Unit Type
– 1Bedroom 42-61 sqm
– 2Bedroom 65-98 sqm
– 3Bedroom 100.5-343 sqm
– 4Bedroom 206.5-350 sqm
– Super Penthouse 970 sqm
Find Property with Best Location and Best Price
Overall details of the project
Supalai Icon Sathorn, the luxury modern contemporary condominium, got inspiration from nature and Australian-style free-form lines. The place offers fully equipped facilities. It’s a place where you find both active and passive exercise, and superior tranquillity at the heart of Sathorn neighbourhood.
Supalai Icon Sathorn is a condominium standing 56 floors tall (not including the rooftop). Each floor consists of the following details:
- Floor 1: Commercial space, bin room, mate room, security guard room, mechanical room and parking lots.
- Floor 2: Lobby, commercial space, juristic person office and parking lots
- Floor 3-10: Parking lots and office space
- Floor 11: Swimming pool, facilities and office space
- Floor 12-18: Residential area and office space (17 residential units/floor)
- Floor 19: Residential units (24 units/floor)
- Floor 20-30: Residential units (24 units/floor)
- Floor 31-38: Residential units (23 units/floor)
- Floor 39: Residential units (21 units/floor) and garden
- Floor 40-42: Residential units (21 units/floor)
- Floor 43: Residential units (19 units/floor)
- Floor 44-46: Residential units (19 units/floor)
- Floor 47-48: Residential units (12 units/floor). Duplex units and garden
- Floor 49-52: Residential units (12 units/floor). Duplex units
- Floor 53-54: Residential units (6 units/floor). Duplex units, Opal Sky Lounge and garden.
- Floor 54: Residential units (Duplex) and Co-living space
- Floor 55-56: Penthouse 1 unit
Floor Plan 12-19, 20-30
Floor Plan 31, 32-38
Floor Plan 39, 40-42
Floor Plan 43, 44
Floor Plan 45-46
Various unit types are on the offer ranging from 1 Bedroom to 4 Bedroom, and Super Penthouse with the usable area of 42-970 sq.m., as follows:
1 Bedroom Type
2 Bedroom Type
2-3 Bedroom Type
2-3 Bedroom Type
4 Bedroom Duplex Type
4 Bedroom Duplex Type
Facilities in the project
Supalai Icon Sathorn’s wide range of facilities include Maldives Swimming pool (2 pools), Jacuzzi-Pool Deck, Double Space Fine Fitness, Table tennis Space, Flying Yoga, Yoga & Aerobic, Boxing Kangaroo, Group Cycling, Milky way Theatre & Karaoke, Aqua Hydrotherapy, Sauna & Steam, Wisdom library & Co-living Space, Kids’ Club, Playground, Mini Climbing Simulation and Opal Sky Lounge.
Over 2 rai of green space
High-ceiling lobby and lounge area
Wisdom library & Co-living Space
Double Space Fine Fitness
Milky way Theatre & Karaoke
Opal Sky Lounge
2 Maldives Swimming pools
Show Unit Review
Residential units at Supalai Icon Sathorn start from 42 sq.m., a 1 Bedroom with home automation, full kitchen set with appliances, etc. The offerings include:
- Home Automation System
- Smart Kitchen
- Intelligent Toilet
- Digital Door Lock
- Double Glazing (sunlight resistant windows) in every corner of all bedrooms.
Show unit review: 1 Bedroom 45 sq.m.
Upon entering the unit one will find a marriage between minimal luxury and modern contemporary furnishing
Closest to the entrance is the living area which can comfortably accommodate a 2-3 seater sofa and a coffee table
The opposite is a built-in TV shelf
A couple steps from the living area, a 2-seater dining table can be set unobtrusively
Opposite the dining area is a U-shaped open kitchen
Built-in upper and lower cabinets, electric hobs, hood and sink are ready to be used. There’re spaces for installing an oven and a dishwashing machine as well
Beside the kitchen is a bathroom entrance
The bathroom is fully equipped: a minimalistic toilet, a basin and a glass-clad shower room. The mirror is large and can store toiletries underneath the basin
The mentioned minimalistic toilet is from Kohler, boasting advanced functions such as germs termination via UV, Self Cleaning and automatic odour refreshment
The wet and dry zones are clearly separated
There’s a sliding partition that zones out the bedroom to give privacy and block smells from cooking. On the other end, the full-height windows can be opened up to enjoy views
A 6ft bed comfortably fits in with remaining space utilizable as a reading corner as shown in the picture
Space at the end of the bed is fit for a TV shelf. Behind reveals a glimpse of a walk-in closet and a dressing table
The air-con compressors are stored in this outdoor space
Show unit review: 3 Bedroom 115 sq.m.
The 3 Bedroom unit, consisting of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, is impressively large, hence suitable for a growing family. From the entrance door, you will find a long passage, with built-in shoe cabinet on the side, that leads to the living room inside
The extensive and airy living room can accommodate a large sofa and TV set. It’s a space for family or for guests to spend a great time together
Next to the living room is a multipurpose space zoned out by a sliding partition. In this show unit, space has been decorated as a reading area
On the side of the multipurpose area is a space for storing air-con compressors
Back inside the room, the closed kitchen gives the unit clearer zoning. The kitchen is suitable for more serious cooking compared to an open kitchen
The kitchen is equipped with built-in upper and lower cabinets, hob, hood and sink. There’re spaces for installing an oven, a wine fridge and a washing machine
At the back of the living area is a dining area
The dining area can comfortably accommodate a 4-6 seat dining table
The passage leads to the first two bedrooms and bathrooms
The first bathroom has a clear separation between wet and dry areas. The bathroom is outfitted with a basin and a large wall mirror, an automated toilet and a shower room
A 6ft bed easily fits in the first bedroom. On the side is a large window which can be opened up to enjoy splendid views
On the other side, you can bring in a wardrobe
The second bedroom appears equally sizable-easily fit for a 6ft bed
A nice wardrobe could be installed on the other side as shown in the picture
This bedroom comes with an en-suite. All features quite similar to the first bathroom
Now we’re in the master bedroom which, of course, deserves a king-sized bed. A wall TV can be set as shown in the picture
What is differentiated from the other bedrooms is the extra space next to a large window here.
The master bedroom comes with an en-suite, where the walk-in closets line up the way to its entrance
The master en-suite is divided into 4 zones. First, the basin extends wide, on which many can be placed, not to mention plenty of storage underneath. The mirror is also extremely large.
Opposite the basin is a charming bathtub
The toilet room and shower room are separated
Sathorn is one of the areas with the highest growth in Bangkok. This neighbourhood used to be home of high-rank people and has been home for several embassies including that of Australia, Singapore and Myanmar, etc. Classic architectures still remain to be seen which, combining with modern buildings, made Sathorn’s atmosphere completely original.
The continuous high demand for properties in Sathorn, both real and speculative demand, has been driving the prices higher each year. Now 70% accounts for real demand, 30% for investment. Most investors prefer to rent units out to foreigners and people who work in Silom-Sathorn area.
The Treasury Department’s assessment also reveals land plots in Sathorn are the scarce and extremely high price: an undersupply of residential properties which don’t match the increasing demand, especially from foreigners with high purchasing power, not to mention people living nearby who want to relocate to a larger home. All this indicates that Sathorn’s property values can only rise in the future.
Supalai Icon Sathorn is located on Sathorn Road, an address with unstoppable growth. The highlights lie inconvenient transportation options: expressway, BTS, MRT, BRT and Chao Phraya boat express. Along the BTS route, one can also transit to the MRT at Saladaeng Station, or to BRT at Chongnonsi Station.
- Narathiwas Road 900 metres away
- Rama 4 Road 1 kilometre away
- Silom Road 1.5 kilometre away
- Charoenkrung Road 3 kilometres away
Mass transit systems
- BTS Chongnonsi Station 800 metres away
- MRT Lumpini 800 metres away
- BTS Saladaeng 900 metre away
- BRT Sathorn 2.7 kilometres away
- Chaloem Maha Nakhon Expressway (Rama 4 entry) 1.7 kilometres away
- Sri Rat Expressway (Sathorn entry) 2.7 kilometres away
Living life in Sathorn is pretty much convenient. Besides a great number of prominent office buildings, Sathorn is a centre point of shopping venues, luxury hotels, traditional restaurants, schools as well as a few hospitals.
There’re several options to getting to Supalai Icon Sathorn. We would like to demonstrate a route starting from Saladaeng Junction.
Start off from The Thai Red Cress Society opposite Lumpini Park
Adjoining the Thai Red Cross Society is the Saladaeng Junction
Keep going straight you will find MRT Silom on the left
Further ahead you find this junction. Turning right here will lead to Sathorn Road
After turning right you’ll notice LH Bank on the left
Just a little further, you will find Supalai Icon Sathorn on the left, right next to Sathorn Road
- Silom Complex 900 metres away
- One Bangkok 950 metres away
- Thaniya Plaza 1 kilometre away
- La Lai Sap Market 1.4 kilometres away
- Chamchuri Square 1.8 kilometres away
- Central World 3.5 kilometres away
- Central Embassy 4.5 kilometres away
- BNH Hospital 450 metres away
- Bangkok Christian Hospital 450 metres away
- Chulalongkorn Hospital 1.6 kilometres
- Saint Louis Hospital 1.7 kilometres away
- St. Joseph Convent School 550 metres away
- St. Andrews International School, Sathorn 600 metres away
- Assumption Elementary School 1.7 kilometres away
- Bangkok Christian School 1.9 kilometres away
- Saint Louis School 1.9 kilometres away
- Assumption Convent 2.2 kilometres away
- Satit Chulalongkorn School (high school) 2.4 kilometres away
- Chulalongkorn University 2.5 kilometres away
- Assumption Bangrak 3 kilometres away
- Satit Chulalongkorn School (high school) 3 kilometres away
- Ban Yan Tree 180 metres away
- Sukhothai 500 metres away
- Sofitel Bangkok 700 metres away
- Dusit Thani 1 kilometre away
- W Bangkok 1.2 kilometres away
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom 2.6 kilometres away
- Shangri La 3 kilometres away
- Oriental 3.3 kilometres away
- Q House Tower 700 away
- Sathorn City Tower 750 metres away
- Empire Tower 950 metres away
- CP Tower 1.2 kilometres away
- Mahanakorn Tower 1.4 kilometres away
- TISCO (Headquarter) 950 metres away
- UOB 1.3 kilometres away
- Bangkok Bank 1.3 kilometres away
- Standard Charter 1.6 kilometres away
- Embassy of Malaysia 280 metres away
- Embassy of Germany 550 metres away
- Embassy of Singapore 550 metres away
- Embassy of Canada 900 metres away
- Embassy of Japan 1.2 kilometres away
Park and Sports Club
- Lumpini Park 850 metres
- Polo Club 2 kilometres
- The Royal Bangkok Sports Club 2 kilometres away
Read insightful information about different locations to make up your decision at Area Insider
Sathorn is one of the areas in Bangkok with the highest growth. It has been an economic hub and a vital CBD of Bangkok up to date. A lot of economic activities crowd in Sathorn. There is no doubt Sathorn is being a most coveted residential address in Bangkok.
Average Price (Baht/sq.m.)
Starting price (MB)
Supalai Icon Sathorn
The Line Sathorn
The Bangkok Sathorn
The Line Sathorn
- Developer: Sansiri Plc. and BTS Group Holding Plc.
- Address: Sathorn Nua Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok
- Project Area: 1-3-59.5 Rai
- Project Type: High-rise condominium with 46 storeys (1 building)
- Total Unit: 327 units
- Unit Type: 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom 31.75-88.75 sq.m.
- Starting Price: 8.xx MB
- Developer: Land and House Plc.
- Address: Sathorn Tai Road, Sathorn, Bangkok
- Project Area: 4-3-79 Rai
- Project Type: High-rise condominium with 50 storeys (1 building)
- Total Unit: 468 units
- Unit Type: 1 Bedroom 34.2-34.9 sq.m. and 2 Bedroom 63.8-64.3 sq.m.
- Starting Price: 18 MB
Comparing to other nearby projects, the luxury modern contemporary Supalai Icon Sathorn offers a wide range of unit types, starting from 1 Bedroom to 4 Bedroom, 42 to 350 sq.m., to a Super Penthouse 970 sq.m. This gives buyers plenty of options to select a unit that suits their family size and budget.
The project’s facilities also cater to various needs of the residents, covering both exercises and relaxation. Meanwhile, residential units incorporate innovative technology which helps facilitate daily life routines. To sum up, this is an eye-catching residence at the heart of Sathorn.
Whom is Supalai Icon Sathorn suitable for?
The highlights of Supalai Icon Sathorn lie in its location which offers residents proximity to mass transits including MRT Lumpini, BTS Chongnonsi, BTS Saladaeng and BRT Sathorn, as well as the Rama 4 and Sathorn expressway entries in case of commuting on cars. These transport options would allow residents to reach different parts of the city timely. Though the transport convenience is not the only perk, Sathorn is also a hub of shopping venues, schools, hospitals and prominent office buildings.
Supalai Icon Sathorn is a new landmark at the heart of Sathorn neighbourhood. The interiors, exteriors, residential units and communal areas have all been designed to reflect superior modern life. The project offers plenty of facilities where residents can enjoy active or passive exercises, and also relaxation.
If you’re looking for a residence in Sathorn, Supalai Icon Sathorn is considered a viable choice for both buyers and investors. The project is outstanding in terms of great transport options, a variety of unit types selection and a great number of facilities provided.
If you’re not sure about your mortgage qualification or financial ability, you can read our property buying guides here or use our mortgage calculator to find credit, instalment amount and other expenses prior to the purchase of properties.